Rockingham Co. Man Charged with Indecent Liberties with a Child | News
A Rockingham County man has been accused of taking indecent liberties with a child.
Frankie Lee Patterson, 56, of 610 Van Buren Road, was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of indecent liberties with a child.
According to arrest warrants, Patterson "did commit and attempt to commit a lewd and lascivious act upon the body of a female, who was under the age of 16 years at the time."
The date of offenses was April and June of 2004, deputies said.
Patterson was given a secured bond of $25,000. His initial date in court is August 18.
Top Reidsville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Concealed carry permit applications increase in Guilford County
- Guilford Co. Schools named 2013 National District of Character
- Susie’s Fund event to raise money for Guilford County Animal Shelter
- Guilford County Schools raising school lunch price by five cents
- Crews respond to car that crashed into creek in Oak Ridge